Friday, August 17, 2012

Triple-play...

It's hot...and I mean HOT! 

I know our summer weather doesn't rival much of the rest of the country, but for our little corner of the world, it's definitely warmed up.

We've got predicted temps in the 90s through the first part of next week. And, for me (the admitted non-lover of all temperatures exceeding 70), the world starts looking like when you peer over a sidewalk during the dog days of summer and everything looks fuzzy and shimmery and basically like it's melting...ugh help.

Since my limit on outdoor exposure drops to about five minutes at a shot when temps reach the 90s, I have to resort to fiddling with my camera filters because I can't bear to be outside taking photos. Still, I thought this little triple-play was enjoyable:




Happy Weekend and stay cool! 
-The Grocer's Wife