Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Today is WHAT???...

chocolate eclairs from scratch...YES, please

So, this morning, I'm perusing the Internet as per my normal routine...catching up on the news, seeing if I missed any (ahem) critical pop-culture happenings, and checking the weather...you know, the usual stuff.

And, as I'm surfing the Net, I stumble upon THIS...today, May 11, is...(drum roll, please) “Eat What You Want Day”!

Eat What You Want Day???? When did this make its way onto the calendar? And, how is it that I've missed it until now?!

Now, as The Grocer's Wife, I feel it's my duty to share these types of earth-shattering informational tidbits with you. After, all, we are in the food business at the market, you know.

Man, I don't know about you but this could well become my new favorite holiday!

Happy Eating!
-The Grocer's Wife