Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On your marks...


Recently, I was asked to take some photos of the run route and bicycle route for the upcoming Palouse River Duathlon. For those hardy souls participating in this race, the course is simply lovely and takes you through quintessential Palouse scenery (both town and surrounding area). 

For those of you (like me) who admittedly are not hardy enough to participate in such an event, I thought I'd share a few pics.

Scenes from the Run Route (starts at the Palouse City Park pictured above):







Scenes from the Bicycle Route:






See what I mean...simply lovely.

The Palouse River Duathlon is Saturday, May 14th. See the Palouse Events tab at the top of the blog for more info on the race, or visit palouseriverduathlon.blogspot.com

Good luck, athletes!
-The Grocer's Wife