Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cruel and unusual punishment...

A classic.

Easter comes late this year - not until April 24. 

For someone like me, that means a LONG stretch of candy temptation.

You see, we started receiving Easter items at the market in February. So, when the Valentine's candy is marked down, out comes the Easter candy.  

That means two-and-a-half months of trying desperately to avoid another inevitable chocolate binge.

I find that cruel and unusual punishment, don't you? Here's just a sampling of what I'm up against.


An adorable new twist on a classic.

These get me every time..and in large AND small bags. Uh oh.

What's in this cute little fella?

Yum times two.

The Grocer did it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Trying desperately to avoid the inevitable.
-The Grocer's Wife